Title: Finance Coordinator (Lead Level)
Language: English + Additional language
PTW/1518 are looking to appoint a Finance Coordinator
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who is confident with the day-to-day transactional tasks and will be a willing contributor to the exciting growth of PTW. It requires excellent administration expertise and knowledge in multinational business finance dealing. The position will take ownership of a wide range of responsibilities including managing one of our brand’s accounts administration and finance.
We’re looking to find someone who is methodical and would like to take a lot of ownership of their work. You’ll be working closely with our Finance team based in India, which is a great opportunity to work within and learn more about the games industry while also developing and furthering your career in the financial space.
About 1518, part of the PTW family
PTW is a leading games, digital entertainment, and interactive media and Art solutions provider with global studios in 11 countries worldwide. Our range of services includes quality assurance, localization, customer experience, engineering and development services, and audio amp; art production services. PTW brings nearly 3 decades of experience and the infrastructure to create customized support for projects and clients of all sizes.
1518 expertise ranges from high-quality concept amp; illustration art to character modelling amp; animation, along with everything in-between. Across time zones and countries, we’re a diverse group of tech wizards, engineers, and strategists, with nearly three decades of on-the-job experience. Alongside our internationally-acclaimed art directors, artists, and animators, we’re building immersive game worlds through Art and Co-Dev.
- Fulfils the legal and administrative requirements of the corporation, state laws, business, region, and studios
- Processing of transactions for our designated operations including invoicing, banking and expenses, balance sheet reconciliations, and preparation of monthly management information
- Assist with the production of operational business performance reporting for the core business disciplines
- Liaison between Operations and Finance to ensure the accurate flow of information for accounting
- Support Operations in the Project Management (to get the project-wise profitability and visibility on the projects)
- Manage Vendor Invoices, and perform weekly payment details to colleagues in India, dealing with payment queries and other ad-hoc analysis/projects
- Ensure all the agreements and contracts are signed in coordination with stakeholders
- Partners with stakeholders to improve the efficiency of the process while managing controls and risks.
- Respond to inquiries from stakeholders such as Sales, Finance and Operations for terms of active contracts/projects.
- Communicates and manages the workflow of all contract stages.
Finance and Reporting
- Strong knowledge of Multinational Accounting, Tax and Company compliances with special emphasis in either of the following countries: Romania, Poland and Spain, North and South America (not essential), CIS countries etc.
- Coordinate with the different regions’ finance teams
- Ensure that all statutory requirements to ensure VAT, and Income Tax, is met and that financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation
- Support all required information for the Group / Audit requirement and liaise with the internal/external auditors as necessary
- Co-ordinate payments and quotations
- Assist the different regions’ accounting and finance teams with the preparation of budgets by providing relevant information on a regular basis
- Co-ordinate and Manage monthly MIS and Reporting information
- Improve and enforce strong financial processes and controls to ensure the integrity and accuracy of all financial data.
- Excellent Coordinating Skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent individual including creative problem solving, decision making, planning and organization, self-confidence, and a tolerance for stress.
- Should have a Make It Happen attitude and should be ready to work under pressure and support the organization based on the business requirements
- Well-developed people practice, including strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills, the ability to build lasting relationships, demonstrate integrity, and maintain high personal standards.
- Excellent business and financial acumen, strategic agility, understanding key business drivers and leverage points, establishing, and managing budgets, compliance with financial controls and other financial processes, and short- and long-term profitability factors.
- Strong organizational skills are required and an unrelenting sense of urgency to act and respond to challenges. Positive attitude, patience, good listening skills etc.
- Will be reviewing, revising, and negotiating contracts, monitoring of contract performance and compliances required by the customer and the process.
- Accounting Degree / Certification /or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role or equipped with the necessary expertise.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong numerical skills, attention to detail and methodical approach.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting deadlines.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- Energetic and a passion for learning and developing your accounting and finance skills.
- Have worked in a fast paced, outsourcing environment is desired.
- Another language than English preferred
- A genuine desire to get hands-on and involved in the various aspects of the video games industry.
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme. We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming - forever
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organisation: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team-mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Welcome to PTW | 1518